Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Server's Mass Response Card

Hello everyone. Recently, a customer phoned me and as we were discussing his order, he recommended that I consider designing a Roman Catholic Latin Mass Server's Mass Response Card. I told him that I probably should do that but there is already a very good one available from Romanitas Press. So, there is no need for me to design one too.

Louis Tofari, the founder of Romanitas, designs some very good materials for the Latin Mass. His Server's Mass Response Card is of the highest quality and is reasonably priced. So, if any of you need Server Mass Response Cards, please visit Romanitas Press and check theirs out.

While browsing their website, be sure to check out the other fine works that Louis offers. You may just find something else that you like too.

No comments: