Saturday, November 13, 2010

Free Christmas Postcards & Bookmark

Hello everyone. With the holidays fast approaching, I wanted to do a little something for you, my visitors and customers. So, I decided to whip up a couple of nice, free Christmas postcards and a bookmark for you to download and print out.

The free postcards measure roughly 4 x 6 inches and would be best printed out on cardstock. The files are multi-paged so even though the other side of the card is not pictured, it is included in both designs.

The one pictured here is one that I spotted in Wikimedia's public domain pictures. The other postcard features a priest with his two servers getting ready to celebrate a Latin Mass. It isn't every day that a person can find Latin Mass Christmas cards, so, feel free to download and print out as many as you like. Let me know how they work out for you.

Lastly, I whipped up a little free bookmark for you to download and print out. It measures 1.5 x 10 inches. It would best be printed on cardstock too.

Visit this page on our business website to view and consider downloading the above free Christmas postcards and bookmark.

These are not much, I must admit, but at least it is a token of appreciation. Please accept them with my thanks and good wishes.

Take care and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: