Wednesday, December 15, 2010

English Sacristy Prayers Recently Released


Hello everyone. I would just like to let you know that we have recently designed and released for sale three new cards for Masses said in the Old Roman Catholic Church. These three cards are: "Sacristy Prayers," "Prayers For Special Intentions," and a very special card that we have titled, "Priest Of God."

Without mentioning him by name, I would like to express my deep gratitude to my dear priest friend who provided me with the texts to typeset and release for sale the prayers for each of these cards so that other priests can benefit from having them too.

All three new Mass cards are designed to complement one another. They have similar graphics, type, and measure 8.5 x 11 inches. All three are available as prints or laminated.

If you are interested, merely click the links above to review their respective details. As always, if there is something that you would like to have designed, just let me know. I will try to fix you up with what you need if at all possible.

Take care and thanks for visiting!

Update, January 2011: We were recently asked to design cards for the Roman Catholic Sacristy and now have a total of nine available to you. Visit the English Cards page on our website for complete details.

No comments: