Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Small Business Milestone Accomplished



Hello everyone. Today, I am just proud as punch because Myriad Creative Concepts has reached a small business milestone and I just have to share my good news with you.

Within the past two weeks, we have shipped our Roman Catholic Latin Mass Altar Cards to priests on four different continents! The Latin Mass is making a big comeback, folks, and we are proud to be a part of it by serving the needs of the Latin Mass community worldwide. Now, if I can just make sure that I grow into these shoes well and provide great service, I will be happy as a proverbial clam.

It always worries me when an order is in transit. I've heard back from the order that went to Australia so I know that it got there OK. But, I still have to hear about the orders that went to Ireland, Singapore, and Florida. We've shipped to these places before without incident and I have my fingers crossed that these orders get to these customers too.

Never in a million years did I envision this day that my little vocation would have such far-reaching effect. It is humbling and an honor to serve you out there in the "field." Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your support for our work here at Myriad.

That's it. I just wanted to take a minute to share my good news. Carry on. :)

No comments: